Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beginning of my toys blog

Today is 1st of January 2010 and it marks the opening of my new Toys Blog. I loved toys and I loved collecting toys therefore I thought I start this blog to share my toys collections with all everyone who loves toys too.

Why do I love toys? Well, I guess it got something to do with the day I was born! I was born on October 1st, which is Children Day, and I always feel young at heart, therefore I guess my love for toys had something to do with my birthday.

When I was young, I loved playing with Action Man, Legos, Matchbox cars and Playmobil. Therefore, inevitably, my collections would contain the toys that I'm more familiar with. I am a big fan of Matchbox toy cars in my younger days, therefore among all my collections, I would say I collected the most toy cars!

I have a big bag full of old Matchbox cars stuck deep in my store room. I will find it someday, perhaps when I moved to my new flat. Nowadays, I still buy Matchbox cars, plus others like Hotwheels, Johnny Lightning and Tomica. I loved cars but I could not afford the real car, and these toy cars are the closest to the "real thing" that I could own!

I also love playing with Legos because it allows me construct my dream house, airplane, ship and many other things I could dream of! Recently, I also started Legos Mini Figurines because it has evolves from the plain figuring in the late seventies to today’s more colourful and more detailed figuring.

Nowadays, I stopped buying Action Man toys and Playmobil nowadays because I have limited storage space and these items are much bigger in size. Well, let me start of with a few of my Playmobil and Legos figurines. Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment